I am writing for myself and strangers. This is the only way that I can do it... Gertrude Stein

12/15/2004

Your Hump Day Meme

Stolen From Kathy Howe through Jay.

LAYER ONE: – Name: Jenorama
– Birth date: April 28th.
-Birthplace: Denver, Colorado
-Current Location: Work
– Eye Color: blue
– Hair Color: my actual color? Who knows? I dyed it light ash brown this weekend, and then added blonde highlights.
– Height: 5'7"
– Righty or Lefty: Righty
– Zodiac Sign: Taurus, sign of the Bull.

LAYER TWO:
– Your heritage: ? Mutt, I suppose.
– The shoes you wore today: Red Mary Janes. Kenneth Cole
– Your weakness: books-- can't leave a bookstore without spending money
– Your fears: Unemployment, harm to my children-- not in that order.
– Your perfect pizza: Artichoke heart and shrimp from the now defunct Late Nite Pizza in Athens, Ohio
– Goal you’d like to achieve: Job Security; PhD

LAYER THREE:
– Your most overused phrase on AIM: ya
– Your first waking thoughts: Coffee--who has waking thoughts before coffee?
– Your best physical feature: Eyes, probably.
– Your most missed memory: ? I don't even know what that means.

LAYER FOUR:
– Pepsi or Coke: Dr. Pepper
– McDonald’s or Burger King: Taco Bell.
– Single or group dates: Single
– Adidas or Nike: Adidas-- haven't you ever seen a Michael Moore movie? Who can buy Nikes?
– Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Just iced tea-- is there a difference?
– Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
– Cappuccino or coffee: yes.

LAYER FIVE:
– Smoke: yes, but not a lot, honestly.
– Cuss: like a sailor
– Sing: at Karaoke on Tuesday nights at the DuKum Inn.
– Take a shower everyday: er, no...
– Do you think you’ve been in love: Oh, yes, I think so. Was this designed for somebody in high school?
– Liked high school: Liked what about it?
– Want to get married: I plead the Fifth.
– Believe in yourself: Yes
– Get motion sickness: Not usually, but sometimes I do when I fly if I don't eat enough.
– Think you’re attractive: Yes, despite my curves. OR maybe really because of them.
– Think you’re a health freak: Not hardly.
– Get along with your parent(s): Yes
– Like thunderstorms: Sure-- but it's not like I'm pining for one.
– Play an instrument: piano, badly.

LAYER SIX:
In the past month…
– Drank alcohol: Yup
– Smoked: Yup.
– Done a drug: You mean besides my prescriptions? No.
– Made Out: Was this designed for people in high school?
– Gone on a date: See previous response.
– Gone to the mall?: I love the mall around the holidays-- I love the decorations. Yes.
– Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: Um, not since Halloween.
– Eaten sushi: No, but oh, I wish that I had... Have I? Don't think so.
- Been on stage: Karaoke.
– Been dumped: Was this designed for people in high school?
– Gone skating: Nope.
– Made homemade cookies: Yes, actually.
– Gone skinny dipping: No
– Dyed your hair: Uh, can a month go by without my dyeing my hair?
– Stolen Anything: No.
– You sound boring: Thanks.

LAYER SEVEN Ever…
– Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yes
– If so, was it mixed company: Yes
-Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yes
– Been caught “doing something": Doing something? What the hell does that mean? Was this designed for people in high school?
– Been called a tease: Not since college
– Gotten beaten up: Was this designed for people in high school?
– Shoplifted: Not since elementary school.
– Changed who you were to fit in: Was this designed for people in high school?

LAYER EIGHT:
– Age you hope to be married: Was this designed for people in high school?
– Numbers and Names of Children: three kids: Sam, Christian, and Tommy-- not names I would ever have said in high school.
– Describe your Dream Wedding: Was this designed for people in high school?
– How do you want to die: I don't.
– Where you want to go to college: Was this designed for people in high school?
– What do you want to be when you grow up: Was this designed for people in high school?
– What country would you most like to visit: France

LAYER NINE:
– Number of drugs taken illegally: 1
– Number of people I could trust with my life: ? Not the doctors in the local ER, that much I know.
– Number of CDs that I own: Haven't counted.
– Number of piercing: four.
– Number of tattoos: two.
– Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: Many-- I have written for two newspapers along the way, more than that if you count student paper.
– Number of scars on my body: ?
– Number of things in my past that I regret: I don't know. Yes, I do: I regret some friendships I've lost along the way.

Blog Archive