I am writing for myself and strangers. This is the only way that I can do it... Gertrude Stein

7/20/2004

Another One Stolen From Pie...

FIRSTS
First job: Babysitting, then Rax restaurant.
First screen name: Jench
First self-purchased CD: I have no idea.
First piercing/tattoo: ears pierced age 11 in Denver; second piercing age 15 in Chicago/ tattoo of a voodoo symbol to protect my children and my house from evil, on my tenth wedding anniversary, in the middle of my divorce.
First true love: Ummm... Steve Richter, or Mark Wise, who broke my heart.
First enemy: Gads.  I don't know the first one.  I just keep track of the current ones.
LASTS
Last big car ride: probably to Lake of the Ozarks to camp.
Last kiss:  Dereck, a few seconds ago.
Last library book checked out:  A Mary Stewart King Arthur book that I lost and have since found, but not returned yet.  Checked it out last fall.
Last movie seen:  The Station Agent, and it was freaking awesome. Nope, wait, The Shape of Things on HBO, and it was creepy.
Last beverage drank: Two schmirnoff ices at karaoke, and some water because it was so hot, I couldn't breathe...
Last food consumed: pasta from Il Spazio right before Karaoke.
Last phone call: Called restaurants in St. L to make reservations.
Last CD played:  Soundtrack from Reality Bites.
Last annoyance: someone didn't show up at karaoke and didn't call...
Last pop drank: Dr. Pepper, only Dr. Pepper... when?  Sunday night at KFC?
Last ice cream eaten: Frozen custard cone tonight with D and kids at Crumbles and Cream
 Last time scolded: When I was informed at work that I had forgotten the dates of that speaker...
Last shirt worn: I'm wearing a black tank top, and before this, a lime green ribbed thing.
I...
I am: staying up too late doing this.
I want: job security.
I have: three beautiful sons and an awesome awesome guy.
I wish: can't say here.
I hate: job insecurity.
I fear: job insecurity/ not being able to care for my children properly/keep them safe.
I hear: the fish tank...
I search: for Truth.
I regret: Um, making enemies with someone who later testified against me in my custody trial, even though it worked out okay.
I love: Dereck and my boys; my family; my friends; my animals
I always: worry too much and butt my nose in where I shouldn't.
I am not: shy
I dance: to Strokin' at karaoke.
I sing: Piano Man at karaoke
I cry: sometimes.  The hardest most recently was when Linda had her stroke.
YES or NO:
You keep a diary: What do you think?
You like to cook: yes, but I like to eat out more...
You have a secret you have not shared with anyone: Me?
DO YOU...?
Have a crush: No.
Want to get married: Sometimes.
Get motion sickness: sometimes.
Think you’re a health freak: What is the opposite of that?
Current hair color: umm, mostly blonde, five different colors of highlights thanks to Carol Ann.
Eye color: blue
Birthplace: Denver
FAVORITES
Number: 11
Color: brown
Day: Friday
Month: October
Songs: ?  Too many to count.  Love Beck's Sea Change, and Coldplay's Rush of Blood to the Head.
Season: Autumn.
Drink: Coffee, with half and half.
Alcohol: Yes, please.
PREFERENCESCuddle or make out: Depends on my mood.
Chocolate milk or hot chocolate: right now, chocolate milk sounds much better.
Milk, dark, or white chocolate: milk
Vanilla or chocolate: chocolate.
IN THE LAST 24 HRS, HAVE YOU...
Cried? teared up.
Helped someone? tried.  Meddled is more like it.
Bought something? I have three kids. Of course.
Gotten sick? Blinding headache most of the day.
Gone to the movies? No.
Said ‘I love you’? More times than I can count.
Written a real letter: no.
Talked to an ex? um, yes, actually, damn, I forgot.
Missed an ex? No.
Written in a journal? just this.
Had a serious talk? Yes, perhaps one of the most serious of my life.
Missed someone? hmmm... not really.
Hugged someone? Yup.  Many many someones.